Friday, August 14, 2009

Brady the Boarder





Guess what, Esther and I have had a whirlwind time with Jana & Pauls 3 kids, Derrick, Brady and Payton. After a tiring long week-end with dune climbing, beach walking, and shopping, we were ready for a long rest. . .except. . .Brady came home with us this week. I have had the privilege of taking Brady to the Ashland Skateboard Park every morning about 9 before all the regulars get up, giving us the entire park to ourselves for about 1 hour! Brady loves the place and has improved greatly since Tuesday! I'm sure I would have been there had boards been invented when I was a kid! It was just a few years ago that Tyler, another grandson spent several summers with us and he too lived on the Ashland Skateboard arena and decided that our Ashland park was the best he had tried. Now it's Brady's turn!

No comments: