Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ashley in Austin, Texas





Roly & Candy are making frequent trips to Austin for wedding arrangements. I begged for cell phone photos, anything. . .and finally received these photos transmitted from his cell to my phone. I then worked for half a day trying to download the photos to my computer whereby I could then use them on this Blog! I could not figure out how to move the photos, that I already had, into the file they needed to be in, so they would automatically end up in my computer where I could then manage them. If you don't understand all this, don't worry . . . a smart gal at our cell phone store showed me how it's done and behold, they now appear above.

Ashley & Zack must have cooked up a shrimp and mussel dinner for Candy and Roly as they discussed wedding plans for June 13. They even double checked the church sanctuary for seating comfort for the long ceremony they have planned and to be sure all the guests would fit in. We're glad to see they're still smiling!

No comments: